[Syrphidae] News

Maria de los Angeles Marcos Garcia marcos at ua.es
Mon Jun 5 23:20:00 BST 2006

Dear Graham,
Now I am in the North of Spain (Cordillera Cantabrica)looking for some data of
Caliprobola speciosa for the Red Book. I will come back in two days and I am
worried because in a few days I will receive the oficial communication of your
Sabatical Year and I have not had any news from you after my last e-mail
explaining to you the requirements and the stay period of your Sabatical year.
Please, replay me as sson as possible because I leave Spain the 11th of June.
M. Angeles