[Syrphidae] bibliographie

ricardo ferreira ricascalho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 18:38:43 BST 2006

Hello, Bastiaan Wakkie
thanks for your replie. I'm very fun of your site. I go there every time i
go to the net to see if there is something new there.
About the papers you told me i know them all.

I was trying to fing another field book diferent than mine, to help me in
the field identification.

Writhing in this mailing list was the best i did. In the begining of this
year i was alone in my contry studiing the syrphid's. I'm happy to see that
there are peoples, like you, who help beginers like me without knownig them.

Thanks for the suport
Cascalho Ferreira