[Syrphidae] 3rd International Symposium on Syrphidae

David Iliff davidiliff at talk21.com
Thu Jul 21 21:44:07 BST 2005

Dear Friends

I believe that you have received my abstract, registration and payment of 120 Euros, which my bank has sent as instructed. Is it possible for you to confirm that the payment has been received.

Best wishes,

David

Syrphidae <Syrphidae at naturalis.nnm.nl> wrote:
Dear friends and colleagues,

Steadily the 1st of September approaches!
We have received more than 70 registrations, so it seems we can look forward to a pleasant and interesting meeting.
We would like to draw your attention to the following matters.

Registration
Some of you who have pre-registered themselves still have not sent in their definitive registration. Please do so quickly! The registration form can be found on www.naturalis.nl/syrphidae

Payment
So far we have received only a small number of payments. Please be aware that the registration fee should be paid in advance, BEFORE AUGUST 1st. After that date the registration fee will be higher. Details concerning payment can be found on our website (www.naturalis.nl/syrphidae).

Abstracts
The deadline for sending in abstracts of your presentations was July 1st. We urge anyone who has not sent in his or her abstract to do this before the end of July! Otherwise we will not be able to include your abstract in the abstracts volume.

We look forward to see all of you in Leiden!

Best wishes,
the organising committee,

Menno Reemer
John Smit