[Syrphidae] 3rd International Symposium on Syrphidae

Karsten Schonrogge ksc at ceh.ac.uk
Thu Jul 21 15:12:51 BST 2005

Dear Menno,

I'm sorry for the late reply to a previous message. I am very sorry that I won't be able to make it to Leiden. The dates coincide with another conference in Japan which I am going to attend. It's just for the location since I haven't been in Japan before, but I hope that you will have a very successful meeting.

Best wishes

  Karsten

==================================
Dr. Karsten Schonrogge
Evolutionary & Population Ecology (Head)
Centre of Ecology and Hydrology
CEH Dorset
Winfrith Technology Centre
Winfrith Newburgh
Dorchester, Dorset
DT2 8ZD, U.K.

Tel.: +44 (0)1305 213587 (office)
        +44 (0)1305 213592 (lab)
        +44 (0)7951 881468 (mobile & SMS)
Fax: +44 (0)1305 213600
==================================

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of NERC unless otherwise explicitly stated. The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

>>> Syrphidae at naturalis.nnm.nl 21/07/2005 10:17:45 >>>

Dear friends and colleagues,

Steadily the 1st of September approaches!
We have received more than 70 registrations, so it seems we can look forward to a pleasant and interesting meeting.
We would like to draw your attention to the following matters.

Registration
Some of you who have pre-registered themselves still have not sent in their definitive registration. Please do so quickly! The registration form can be found on www.naturalis.nl/syrphidae

Payment
So far we have received only a small number of payments. Please be aware that the registration fee should be paid in advance, BEFORE AUGUST 1st. After that date the registration fee will be higher. Details concerning payment can be found on our website (www.naturalis.nl/syrphidae).

Abstracts
The deadline for sending in abstracts of your presentations was July 1st. We urge anyone who has not sent in his or her abstract to do this before the end of July! Otherwise we will not be able to include your abstract in the abstracts volume.

We look forward to see all of you in Leiden!

Best wishes,
the organising committee,

Menno Reemer
John Smit