[Syrphidae] Re: Syrphidae digest, Vol 1 #208 - 1 msg

Marc De Meyer syrphidae@nottingham.ac.uk
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:04:53 +0100

Dear Igor,

with reference to this: did you get my earlier mail where I suggested you could
pass on a copy to Andrey Frolov, thereby avoiding post service costs?

all the best
Marc