[Syrphidae] syrphid cultures

Jeroen van Schelt syrphidae@nottingham.ac.uk
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:42:10 +0100

Dear Phil and others,
Episyrphus balteatus is a Koppert product (trade name Syrphidend)
It is formulated as 50 pupae on two cards
Kind reagrds,

Jeroen van Schelt
R&D =20
Koppert B.V.
Veilingweg 17
2650 AD=20
Berkel en Rodenrijs=20
The Netherlands

e-mail: jvschelt@koppert.nl
tel: + 31 10 5140444

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: syrphidae-admin@nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:syrphidae-admin@nottingham.ac.uk] Namens P Mason
Verzonden: maandag 5 januari 2004 12:46
Aan: syrphidae@nottingham.ac.uk
Onderwerp: [Syrphidae] syrphid cultures

Hello everyone,

I am a research student at the University of Birmingham, UK, looking at
freeze tolerance in Syrphus ribesii. I would also now like to do some
work with Episyrphus balteatus - does anyone keep a culture they would
be happy to supply a sample from, so I could start up my own?

Thanks!

Phil Mason

pxm889@bham.ac.uk
Biosciences
University of Birmingham
Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
(0121) 4145561

DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure,=20
reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or=20
use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have=20
received this transmission in error please notify Koppert=20
Biological Systems immediately and then delete this e-mail.=20

Koppert Biological Systems does not accept liability for the=20
correct and complete transmission of the information, nor for=20
any delay or interruption of the transmission, nor for damages=20
arising from the use of or reliance on the information.=20