[Syrphidae] hoverflies in Slovenia

Maarten de Groot M.deGroot at rocketmail.com
Wed Dec 8 00:56:31 GMT 2004

Dear all,

My name is Maarten de Groot. I am working on a checklist of hoverflies in Slovenia based on literature and collections. During my search I already found a lot of references from Stroble, Lambeck, Glumac, Vujic, Milankovic, Radenkovic. My question is if anyone went to Slovenia and collected hoverflies and published it? He or she can contact me via m.degroot at rocketmail.com.
I would be very thankfull if you could help me.

Kind regards,

Maarten