[Syrphidae] Syrphidae-workshop 2005?

Stuart Ball syrphidae@nottingham.ac.uk
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:46:50 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C426DD.EE911550

The early July date could be a problem to the British contingent because it
might clash with the Dipterists Summer Field Meeting which is proposed for
5-13 July 2005 in Durham - although we haven't got a firm booking yet. I
would personally prefer September. It would be good if it included a weekend
since that reduces the number of days leave I would need to take.

Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From: Menno Reemer [mailto:m_reemer@hotmail.com]
Sent: 20 April 2004 08:19
To: syrphidae@nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Syrphidae] Syrphidae-workshop 2005?

Dear international Syrphid-friends,

The first hoverfly-sightings of the year reminded the team of Dutch
syrphid-workers of our promise to organise the next international
Syrphidae-workshop in 2005 in the Netherlands. We still intend to organise
this meeting, so it is time to establish the dates on which this event will
take place. To us, the following two options seemed suitable:

1. early July 2005;

2. late August / early September 2005.

We would appreciate it if everyone who would like to come will let us know
whether these periods are suitable or not. In case both options are not,
suggestions for alternative preiods are welcome. We would also like to hear
about preferences for either weekdays or weekends.

Please reply soon!

Thanks in advance and we hope all goes well with all of you,

on behalf of the Netherlands Hoverfly Recording Scheme,

Menno Reemer

  _____

MSN Search, for accurate results! click here
<http://g.msn.com/8HMAENNL/2731??PS=>

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/

------_=_NextPart_001_01C426DD.EE911550

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=099024613-20042004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>The
early July date could be a problem to the British contingent because it might
clash with the Dipterists Summer Field Meeting which is proposed for 5-13 July
2005 in Durham -&nbsp;although we haven't got a firm booking yet. I would
personally prefer September. It would be good if it included a weekend since
that reduces the number of days leave I would need to take.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=099024613-20042004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=099024613-20042004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Stuart</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Menno Reemer
  [mailto:m_reemer@hotmail.com]<BR><B>Sent:</B> 20 April 2004
  08:19<BR><B>To:</B> syrphidae@nottingham.ac.uk<BR><B>Subject:</B> [Syrphidae]
  Syrphidae-workshop 2005?<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV class=RTE><FONT size=2>
  <P>Dear international Syrphid-friends,</P>
  <P>The first hoverfly-sightings of the year reminded the team of Dutch
  syrphid-workers of our promise to organise the next international
  Syrphidae-workshop in 2005 in the Netherlands. We still intend to organise
  this meeting, so it is time to establish the dates on which this event will
  take place. To us, the following two options seemed suitable:</P>
  <P>1. early July 2005;</P>
  <P>2. late August / early September 2005.</P>
  <P>We would appreciate it if everyone who would like to come will let us know
  whether these periods are suitable or not. In case both options are not,
  suggestions for alternative preiods are welcome. We would also like to hear
  about preferences for either weekdays or weekends.</P>
  <P>Please reply soon!</P>
  <P>Thanks in advance and we hope all goes well with all of you,</P>
  <P>on behalf of the Netherlands Hoverfly Recording Scheme,</P>
  <P>Menno Reemer</P></FONT></DIV></DIV><BR clear=all>
  <HR>
  MSN Search, for accurate results! <A
  href="http://g.msn.com/8HMAENNL/2731??PS=">click here</A>
<BR>
This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered <BR>
through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre. For further information visit<BR>
<A
href=http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/>
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/</A><BR>
<BR>