[Syrphidae] Syrphidae-workshop 2005?

Menno Reemer syrphidae@nottingham.ac.uk
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:18:54 +0000

<P>Dear international Syrphid-friends,</P>
<P>The first hoverfly-sightings of the year reminded the team of Dutch syrphid-workers of our promise to organise the next international Syrphidae-workshop in 2005 in the Netherlands. We still intend to organise this meeting, so it is time to establish the dates on which this event will take place. To us, the following two options seemed suitable:</P>
<P>1. early July 2005;</P>
<P>2. late August / early September 2005.</P>
<P>We would appreciate it if everyone who would like to come will let us know whether these periods are suitable or not. In case both options are not, suggestions for alternative preiods are welcome. We would also like to hear about preferences for either weekdays or weekends.</P>
<P>Please reply soon!</P>
<P>Thanks in advance and we hope all goes well with all of you,</P>
<P>on behalf of the Netherlands Hoverfly Recording Scheme,</P>