[Syrphidae] not a syrphid

bhowarth syrphidae@nottingham.ac.uk
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:02:54 +0400

--Boundary_(ID_lD+Inf0B4xlXbjTffN6T+w)

Hi all,

Those of you who really only subscribe to this list for syrphid info, please forgive. However, I felt I really wanted you to have the opportunity to see what type of photography is being done out here in the UAE currently, not by me I might add. Those of you interested in asilids, have a peep at the image in the following link and click on the bottom right hand corner for a full screen view - the details are staggering. This is a digital image.

I will endeavor to find syrphids for the photographer (Bob)  to photograph and share with the list in future.

Regards,

Brigitte

http://www.enhg.org/bob/images/20031024%20082.jpg

--Boundary_(ID_lD+Inf0B4xlXbjTffN6T+w)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi all,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Those of you who really only subscribe to this list
for syrphid info, please forgive. However, I felt I really wanted you to have
the opportunity to see what type of photography is being done out here in the
UAE currently, not by me I might add. Those of you interested in asilids, have a
peep at the image in the following link and click on the bottom right hand
corner for a full screen view - the details are staggering. This is a digital
image.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I will endeavor to find syrphids for the
photographer (Bob) &nbsp;to photograph and share with the list in
future.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Brigitte</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A
href="http://www.enhg.org/bob/images/20031024%20082.jpg">http://www.enhg.org/bob/images/20031024%20082.jpg</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_lD+Inf0B4xlXbjTffN6T+w)--