[Syrphidae] Alicante Conference

roger.morris@english-nature.org.uk roger.morris@english-nature.org.uk
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:05:04 +0100

Hi Francis

Can you let me know whether there is any more on dates for the meeting and to=20=
whom payment needs to be made?

I think Stuart & I are likely to offer a couple of papers=2E

Regards

Roger
                                                                             =20=
                                                                             =20=
                                                                             =20=
                                                                             =20=
                                                                             =20=
                                                                             =20=
                                                                             =20=
                                                                             =20=
                                                                  =20=

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed=2E
If you are not the intended recipient, the E-mail and any files have been
transmitted to you in error and any copying, distribution or other use of
the information contained in them is strictly prohibited=2E

Nothing in this E-mail message amounts to a contractual or other legal
commitment on the part of English Nature unless confirmed by a signed
communication=2E

English Nature will make every effort to keep its network free of viruses=2E
However, the recipient of this message will need to scan this message, and
any attachments, for viruses, as English Nature can take no responsibility
for any computer virus that might be transferred by this e-mail=2E