[Syrphidae] Sphiximorpha subsessilis

Bastiaan Wakkie bastiaan.wakkie@manpowerinc.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 17:39:40 +0200

Dear all
=20
Good to see massages again on this mailing list in such a short time!
=20
Speaking about larval biology: I've found a good population of
Sphiximorpha subsessilis.
Is there more information on the larval status of this specie yet? Or
other Sphiximorpha's?
I guess I have to look in the sap runs but when is the best time to look
for them?
=20
Perhaps somebody did found a population too and would like to share
information with me? (Preparing an article about it)
=20
greetings,
    Bastiaan
=20
PS: Still working on my website www.syrphidae.com
<http://www.syrphidae.com>  you will be noticed when it is available
again.
=20
PS.PS: I'm living in Brussels now (Old address will be available after a
few years again)
Please if you have it change my address into:
=20
Bastiaan Wakkie
Rue de la Jonchaie 15/22
1040 Brussels