[Syrphidae] change of address

colin w plant Colinwplant@compuserve.com
Fri, 4 May 2001 22:38:21 -0400

Dear all,

Apologies if you get this message more than once.

I am changing my e-mail address.  I have had far too many problems with
compusrve.

My new address is

colinwplant@netscapeonline.co.uk

Effective immediately, though I will still look at compuserve occasionall=
for about a year before I get rid of it. =

In order for me to avoid typing several hundred e-mail addresses into the=

new address folder, I would be eternally grateful if youcould please spar=
a moment to send a message to my new address, typing the word CHANGE in t=
he
subject box. I can then automatically add you to my new software. =

If you have e-mail in two places (eg., home and work) and want me to know=

both, please send the message from both and include the word "HOME" or
"WORK" in the message so I know which is which.

Many thanks =

Colin

Colin W. Plant
Consultant Entomologist