[Syrphidae] Checklists syrphidae

Bastiaan bastiaaw@dds.nl
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:19:05 -0000

Dear all,

At my website you can find checklists of allmost all european countries. Some
species are added along the way. Sources are added to the lists.
My question to you is if you can give me an update on the lists of your own
country. (All countries of the world are welcome acctually!) Please go to
http://www.syrphidae.com and click on the fourth button in the top-frame and
go to your own country to get your list.
You can also add this link into your own homepage! Like
http://62.131.197.151/syrphidae/list.stm?country=DE for Germany for example.
If you have digital lists available I would be very happy to add this list to
the database. All the data shown are comming from one database so taxonimicly
only one name is availabe for a specie in the list.

Literature database is new too, please have a look.

With regards,
(And for some of you: till next week! Looking forward to it.)
       Bastiaan

 This message was sent using DDS Webmail
        http://webmail.dds.nl/