[Syrphidae] Translations !

Francis Gilbert Francis.Gilbert@nottingham.ac.uk
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:52:24 +0000

My friends !

The Web is such a wonderful method of sharing the information that we =
have.
I would like to offer you and anyone else the translations into english =
that I have had done or done myself during the course of my work on my =
book on syrphid biology.=20

If anyone else has translations into english of any papers that they would =
also like to share, I'd be delighted to make them available them on the =
website.

They can be downloaded from

http://ibis.nott.ac.uk/~plzfg/syrphweb.html=20

As you will see from the website, I will soon also be placing there two =
searchable databases, one a bibliography of the literature on syrphid =
biology (i.e. anything non-taxonomic), and the other a searchable database =
of all the species-specific information extracted from all the literature.

Francis

Dr Francis Gilbert
Tel 0115-951-3215 Fax 3251
Internet home page  http://ibis.nott.ac.uk/~plzfg/francisg.html