[Public-engagement] IMPORTANT – request to complete NCCPE Watermark survey by COP 31 March

Stephen Meek Stephen.Meek1 at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 30 15:06:38 BST 2023

Dear Colleague,

As many of you are already aware, the University of Nottingham has applied for an Engage Watermark, a prestigious award that recognises strategic support for public engagement and commitment to improve.

As part of evidence collected and submitted to help secure this recognition, the university is asking our staff and PhD students to complete a survey to share how well you think we support public engagement. This is your chance to say how easy you find it to access support to conduct public engagement and give feedback on how we are performing overall. The survey is open to colleagues across all job families across the university. It takes around 15 minutes to complete (or longer if you choose to provide more detailed feedback).

We are currently below the sample size needed for meaningful evaluation and would be very grateful to all who find the time to respond.

Please click here to take the survey<https://survey.publicengagement.ac.uk/?id=16756849515dgurohqd8dk14k7o4n0couodr>

Please note: you will need to complete the survey in one go as you are unable to save your answers before they are submitted. The survey closes on Friday 31 March 2023.

Many thanks for your support.

Stephen
Stephen Meek
Director of the Institute for Policy and Engagement
Twitter: @UoN_Institute
Website: www.nottingham.ac.uk/policy-and-engagement/home.aspx<http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/policy-and-engagement/home.aspx>

If this email has been sent outside your normal working hours then please do not feel obliged to respond until your next working day

Keep up to date with us by following us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/UoN_Institute> and on Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/uon_institute/>. University of Nottingham colleagues can stay up to date with policy news by signing up to our internal newsletter here<http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/publicpolicy> and public engagement news by signing up to our internal newsletter here<http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/public-engagement> and our MS Teams channel here<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/team/19%3aVcWOQIUi5Ulq6waIp1VChf8aaDrjxVFWf9CsnN4rnhw1%40thread.tacv2/conversations?groupId=9e6f5a20-e5a3-44be-b8a5-1a883f8bb06c&tenantId=67bda7ee-fd80-41ef-ac91-358418290a1e>. If you are external to the University, please sign up to our external newsletter here.<https://app.zubo.co.uk/h/r/352B8142151C2B792540EF23F30FEDED>

For queries, meetings etc:
Ben Sherwood
Executive Assistant
+44 (0) 115 74 87401