[Public-engagement] Opportunity: Data Visualisation Training 28th October

Br-The-Institute theinstitute at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Oct 15 15:50:35 BST 2020

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that Soti Coker from Data Chronicles<https://datachronicle.co.uk/about/> is returning to give us a second training webinar in data visualisation. The last session was very well attended and we learnt some great tips on how to get the most out of our data when presenting it to various audiences. This session will build on that, recapping on some of the great tips he shared and will encourage further discussion on the use of data in this space.

The course is available to sign up via Central Short Courses<https://training.nottingham.ac.uk/Course?courseref=IPEDVW&dates=0>. For those in Malaysia and China, please email theinstitute at nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:theinstitute at nottingham.ac.uk> to secure your place.

The session will take place on 28th October at 9:00am (UK Time).

Whether you have great or little experience with data visualisation- this webinar will place it within the sphere of public engagement and policy impact, enabling you to get the most out of your statistics and data when engaging with policymakers and the public- so secure your place today!

Best wishes,

The Institute