[Public-engagement] Institute for Policy and Engagement Small Grants - 2020-21 call now open

Br-The-Institute theinstitute at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 6 13:59:55 GMT 2020

Dear Colleagues

The Institute for Policy and Engagement is pleased to announce the launch of its 2020-21 Small Grants Scheme. The programme is designed to support academics and researchers from across the University in knowledge exchange with the public and policy makers.  Staff at all career levels are eligible to apply to either the public engagement or policy impact strand.

Scope

Public engagement and policy impact work can take many forms and we welcome new and innovative approaches.

Policy impact activities might include organising events, developing materials, digital engagement projects, travel costs for engagement activities or working with partners or communities to refine and/or test ideas.

Public engagement projects might include citizen science, collaborations with local community organisations, curating exhibitions, commissioning artists, developing materials or digital engagement projects.

Projects must be UK based and we encourage applications that address local issues.

Duration - January to July 2021

Funding available - up to £5,000

Deadline - Friday 4th December (midnight)

Call guidelines and the full application form can be found here https://uniofnottm.sharepoint.com/sites/Institute/SitePages/Funding-Schemes.aspx

If you have any queries about the process or difficulty accessing the documents please contact theinstitute at nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:theinstitute at nottingham.ac.uk>.

We look forward to reading your ideas.

Best wishes