[Public-engagement] Institute for Policy and Engagement Update - COVID19

Stephen Meek Stephen.Meek1 at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 17 15:50:25 GMT 2020

Dear all

I'm just writing to let you know that we have taken the decision to cancel all Institute for Policy and Engagement events for the foreseeable future. This includes our public lecture series, the conference on influencing policy in the Global South, and all Public Engagement events.

We will aim to reschedule all events wherever possible, but I'm sure you'll understand that at the moment we are unable to advise on specific dates. If you have any questions, please contact either Chris Sims<mailto:chris.sims at nottingham.ac.uk> (for questions relating to policy impact) or Rachael Pearson<mailto:rachael.pearson at nottingham.ac.uk> (for questions relating to public engagement).

I wish you all the best during these difficult times.

Best wishes

Stephen

Stephen Meek
Director of the Institute for Policy and Engagement

If this email has been sent outside your normal working hours then please do not feel obliged to respond until your next working day

For queries, meetings etc:
Charlotte Lee
Executive Assistant
+44 (0) 115 74 87401