[Public-engagement] REMINDER: Places still available on Institute for Policy and Engagement training courses

Charlotte Lee Charlotte.Lee at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Mar 2 11:47:00 GMT 2020

Dear All

We just wanted to remind you there are still places available on our 2019-20 programme of training courses.

The next two are:

- Creative evaluation techniques<http://training.nottingham.ac.uk/Guests/GuestCourse.aspx?CourseRef=IPECET&dates=5> (17 March)

- Writing policy briefs<http://training.nottingham.ac.uk/Guests/GuestCourse.aspx?CourseRef=IPEWPB&dates=5> (2 April)

Our full programme for the remainder of the academic year is below. If you can't make these dates, or if there's something else you'd like support on, do feel free to contact us<mailto:theinstitute at nottingham.ac.uk> at any time and we're happy to try to help.

 Month

 Public Engagement courses

 Policy courses

 Joint courses (relevant to both policy and public engagement)

 April

WEBINAR: Creative evaluation techniques

(23 April 2020)

Writing policy briefs

(2 April 2020)

 May

 Developing Partnerships for public engagement

(12 May 2020)

 WEBINAR: Writing policy briefs

(5 May 2020)

WEBINAR: Data visualisation

(12 May 2020)

Data visualisation

(30 April 2020)

Best wishes

Charlotte

Charlotte Lee
Administrator and Executive Assistant

My pronouns are she/her

If this email has been sent outside your normal working hours then please do not feel obliged to respond until your next working day

Institute for Policy and Engagement
B13 Highfield House
University of Nottingham
University Park