[Public-engagement] FW: Public Engagement & Performance Conference 29th & 30th March 2019

Alex Miles Alex.Miles at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 28 13:02:42 GMT 2019

Interesting…

Alex Miles
Director of Global and Political Affairs

Chair, CASE Europe Annual Conference 2018-20<http://www.case.org/CEAC18.html>
Submit evidence to the Civic University Commission<http://upp-foundation.org/civic-university-commission/>….

External Relations<http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/communicationsmarketing/index.aspx>,
Pope Building