[Public-engagement] Festival of Science and Curiosity (14-21 February)

Madalina Stalniceanu Madalina.Stalniceanu at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jan 23 10:53:04 GMT 2018

Dear all,

This February, the Festival of Science and Curiosity will be taking place across Nottingham from Wednesday 14th to Wednesday 21st February.

This year, the festival has been strongly supported by the University of Nottingham and as it always has, will feature the fantastic efforts of many University of Nottingham staff and students who will be delivering a huge variety of public engagement and outreach activities.

The main day of the festival will be Saturday 17th February, where drop-in activities, workshops and shows will be happening all across the city centre in places such as Broadmarsh shopping centre, Central Library, National Videogame Arcade, Broadway Cinema and even in the streets at Long Row (Smithy Row). We would like to encourage as many people as possible to stop by the festival's Saturday events to support our colleagues and see how they are bringing their work to new audiences. All drop-in activities are child friendly, so the whole family is welcome.

Full details of the festival programme can be found online at www.nottsfosac.co.uk<http://www.nottsfosac.co.uk/>.

Best,
Madalina

Mădălina Stălniceanu
Global Political & Public Affairs Administrator

C3 Pope Building
Political & Public Affairs Unit
External Relations
University of Nottingham