[psychology-visionlist] Talk by Marius Peelen: "Attention in Natural Scenes", 12/03/2018, 10:00, A29

Nicholas Holmes Nicholas.Holmes at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 6 11:10:35 GMT 2018

Hello everyone,

Marius Peelen from the Donders Institute in the Netherlands will be here next Monday for a talk and a viva. The talk will be at 10-11, and will be on (visual) Attention in Natural Scenes. 12/03/2018, 10:00, A29

https://sites.google.com/site/peelenlab/

please forward to anyone else you think might be interested, it has gone to Neuroimaging and Perception/Action lists already.

cheers,
nick