[psychology-visionlist] Paul's 50th birthday

Neil Roach Neil.Roach at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 6 11:04:42 BST 2018

Hi everyone,

As you may be aware, there is a significant birthday in the Vision group next week, with Paul due to reach the half century mark on Monday.

To mark the occasion, there is a suitably crass birthday card in my office if you would like to drop by and sign it today or Monday.  We are also doing a collection towards sending him and Jen for a meal at Alchemilla<https://alchemillarestaurant.uk>, so all contributions would be most appreciated (let me know if you are away and would prefer to do this electronically).

Many thanks,

Neil

Dr Neil W. Roach
Visual Neuroscience Group