[psychology-visionlist] Simon Watt

Harriet Allen H.A.Allen at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 4 15:27:36 BST 2018

Hello

I've just found out that Simon Watt (Bangor, vision, VR, haptics) is
staying overnight in Nottingham tomorrow (after he does a Viva for Mike
Long). I expect he will want to eat. Does anyone want to join us? Drop
me an email.

Harriet

--
Dr Harriet A Allen
H.A.Allen at nottingham.ac.uk
Tel: (44) 115 8467929

Please note that I am currently taking action short of a strike as part of the University and College Union's (UCU)
industrial action to defend our right to a fair pension. Response times may be slower for the duration of the dispute,
especially outside of normal working hours.
https://www.ucu.org.uk/why-we-are-taking-action-over-USS
https://www.ucu.org.uk/strikeforuss
For a statement of support by the Nottingham University Students' Union, see http://bit.ly/2Ei4MSj