[psychology-visionlist] Leaving do - Friday 13th October

Richard Johnston Richard.Johnston at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 28 16:55:36 BST 2017

Hi all,

I was thinking it might be nice to have a bit of a get together before I leave for America. I’ve had the most amazing time here in Nottingham and will miss you all very much! I was thinking we could head to the JA on Friday 13th October about 17:00 followed by dinner in town at 19:30? I was going to book a table somewhere so if you fancy coming for dinner, as well as drinks, let me know in the next couple of days. I haven’t decided where to go for dinner yet but I’m open to ideas. Also feel free to invite significant others!

Richard

Richard Johnston
PhD Student
Visual Neuroscience Group