[psychology-visionlist] Leaving do - Friday 13th October

Richard Johnston Richard.Johnston at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Oct 8 13:01:27 BST 2017

Hi all,

I’ve managed to reserve an area in the Tavern (part of Annie’s Burger Shack) this Friday at 20:00. They’ve asked for a pre-order so If you’d still like to come for dinner, or have changed your mind and would now like to come, please let me know what you’d like including side orders and sauces (see link to menu below).

https://anniesburgershack.com/menu/main-menu

If you could let me know by Tuesday at the latest that would be great.

Richard

Richard Johnston
PhD Student
Visual Neuroscience Group