[psychology-visionlist] elisa is submitting! picnic?

Denis Schluppeck Denis.Schluppeck at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 30 17:02:20 BST 2017

hi everyone,

elisa just told me that her thesis made it to the print-shop (and should hopefully be ready for submission by 11/noon tomorrow).

it would be great to celebrate this milestone with a little picnic tomorrow.

friday 1230h - on the green space somewhere between psychology and up towards the lake?!

weather looks good:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ng7

if you get a chance to hit the reply button and let me know that you can make it, i’ll organize some picnic food / sandwiches.

see you tomorrow, hopefully

denis

..
Denis Schluppeck