[psychology-visionlist] Re: Reminder - Vision Group Seminar today

Denis Schluppeck Denis.Schluppeck at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Mar 13 14:00:47 GMT 2017

Dear all,

… if you interested in the ideas I presented on Thursday. Some code snippets here:

https://gist.github.com/schluppeck/9a54b9b7a37793d8959779629b4cd2fc

and the matlab implementation I talked about is hosted here (there were some questions about an easier intro / tutorial… i’ll probably contribute some examples of how this might work with fMRI / psychophysics / behavioural data at some point - but if you have some interesting usage cases in the meantime let me know.

https://github.com/piermorel/gramm

Ttys
Denis

Dear all,

This Thursday (9th) we have Dr Schlupeck presenting a seminar entitled: Re-thinking your data plotting habits - a quick intro to the "Grammar of Graphics"

Talk will be in room A28, hope to see you there at 16:00.

Best wishes

Craig