[psychology-visionlist] vision web page

Jonathan Peirce Jonathan.Peirce at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Dec 14 12:55:25 GMT 2017

Hi there,

There are various problem with the vision gp web page:

 1. it currently requires me to keep a very old mac that runs the old
    version of dreamweaver
 2. the contents are often out of date and/or duplicated with the uni
    pages for staff
 3. it isn't needed as much as it used to be (the uni pages for staff
    sort of work, even if they aren't attractive)

I suggest we simply decommision most of the site, with forwarding links
to our staff pages (e.g. your landing page, your publications pages etc
forward to the equivalent pages in the staff pages). If you have a
different home page of your own (e.g. Denis) and you'd prefer I set up a
forward to that instead that's fine.

On eStaff Profile you can add various fields including a "custom" tab
with its own title and content, so I don't think there's very much we
now need our own pages for.

If your staff page has a forwading link to your group page then would be
best to remove that (circular) reference.

happy to take thoughts/suggestions

Jon

--
Dr. Jonathan Peirce