[psychology-visionlist] Meeting now Cancelled

Craig Scott lpxcs10 at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Nov 28 21:00:13 GMT 2016

Hi all,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, this Thursdays talk is now cancelled. It has now been rescheduled for January.

I have created a sign up sheet with all available seminar dates on them for this academic year. I will make the rounds this week by stopping by offices, and will also have the sheet with me next week at Prof. Walkers talk if you want to schedule yourself in for a talk.

Best wishes

Craig