[psychology-visionlist] Re: REMINDER: Xmas Meal tonight

Chris Scholes Chris.Scholes at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Dec 16 16:56:07 GMT 2016

An extra note for tonight. Desi's only takes CASH! So please remember to bring CASH! No cards.

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Dec 2016, at 11:58, Craig Scott <lpxcs10 at nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:lpxcs10 at nottingham.ac.uk>> wrote:

For those coming tonight just a reminder the table is booked for 7.

A few of us will be heading to the Johnos around 5 and then getting the tram into Nottingham.

For those not attending, hope you have a great holiday and a happy New Year 2017!

????
?????????????

With best wishes

Craig