[psychology-visionlist] Xmas Meal and Drinks on Friday

Craig Scott lpxcs10 at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 7 10:59:00 GMT 2016

Thanks to everyone who got back to me.

Our meal and drinks will be on Friday (16th) next week.

I will book a table and let you know the information soon.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Best of Wishes

Craig

From: <psychology-visionlist-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:psychology-visionlist-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk>> on behalf of Craig Scott <lpxcs10 at nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:lpxcs10 at nottingham.ac.uk>>
Date: Tuesday, 6 December 2016 11:13
To: "psychology-visionlist at lists.nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:psychology-visionlist at lists.nottingham.ac.uk>" <psychology-visionlist at lists.nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:psychology-visionlist at lists.nottingham.ac.uk>>
Subject: [psychology-visionlist] Vision Group Xmas Meal and Drinks

Dear all,

Next week a few of us have been talking about heading out for a Christmas meal and few drinks.

We have decided on Desi Down Town<http://desidowntown.co.uk/menu.html> in Hockley.

For those interested, would you prefer it to be on the Thursday (15th) or the Friday next week? Please let me know by the end of the day.

All are welcome! The more the better.

Best wishes,

Craig