[psychology-visionlist] Re: talk by Prof. David Walker

Nicholas Holmes Nicholas.Holmes at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 18 10:29:25 BST 2016

sounds great - I'm around, N

________________________________
From: psychology-visionlist-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk <psychology-visionlist-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk> on behalf of Elisa Zamboni <lpxez at nottingham.ac.uk>
Sent: 18 August 2016 09:53:05
To: psychology-visionlist at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [psychology-visionlist] talk by Prof. David Walker

Hi everyone,

we have a potential talk by Prof. David Walker (Prof. of Paediatric Oncology at QMC) on brain tumours affecting sight in child development lined up for

Thursday, 29th September 4 to 5 PM.

Could you please let me know if this works for most of you so I can get in touch with his assistant and fix the date?

Thank you very much.
Best,
Elisa

PS: On a slightly different note, Craig will be taking over in arranging meetings from September / October (depending on when he gets his new email address) onwards, so you'll have to get in touch with him for future talks / time slots.