[psychology-visionlist] FW: P & A

Nicholas Holmes Nicholas.Holmes at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Apr 21 19:06:09 BST 2016

Hello Visionaries,

here is the ad for the talk I mentioned on some *tactile* psychophysics & brain imaging, which may be of interest during  lunch on Tuesday

in any case, I will be forcing you to listen to some tactile psychophysics in 4 weeks' time!

---

Hi All,

Next week (26th April) we have a special guest speaker! Luigi Tamè from Birkbeck (invited by Nick Holmes) will be presenting "Bilateral representations of touch in the primary somatosensory cortex" at  1pm in A28. Donuts, cookies, coffee as per, look forward to seeing you there!

Many Thanks,

Tomas McDowell