[psychology-visionlist] PhD student raising funds

Zahra Hussain zahra.hussain at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 17 12:34:52 BST 2015

Hi everyone,
I have a request from one of our amblyopic subjects to pass on a link. It is a gofundme webpage, through which she is trying to raise funds for her PhD. She was accepted to a program at Warwick, but has not been able to establish funding, hence this route. I’m sending this in case anyone of you is sympathetic (or knows anyone who might be), at the moment it looks like she’s pretty far from her goal. Apologies for the slightly spam-like nature of this email.

http://www.gofundme.com/ubu99w

Cheers,
Zahra

-