[psychology-visionlist] Re: Group wiki

Jonathan Peirce Jonathan.Peirce at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 15 15:54:38 BST 2015

Right now it isn't actually a wiki but a dreamweaver-template-based web
page:
     http://www.psychology.nottingham.ac.uk/research/vision/home.html

Neil is currently the only person able to update it because my
dreamweaver version no longer works on my mac. So we're keen to replace
with something new, possibly using a wiki-based system. We've also toyed
with ideas like jekyll-based (then host at github which automatically
supports jekyll markup) or wordpress (but Lee tells me that security
would be an issue on the outdated servers we have). Currently I guess
I'm most in favour of a wiki-option and I I have played a bit with
pmwiki in the past so that was my natural first choice. Workspace is
rarely the right choice for anything except internal (private) docs.

Given your web-savvyness maybe you have ideas of the best technology to
switch to?

cheers,
Jon