[psychology-visionlist] vision group meeting schedule

Elisa Zamboni lpxez at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 1 10:17:21 BST 2015

Hi everyone,

just a reminder that there is NO Vision group meeting scheduled for tomorrow (April, 2nd).

Also, next week’s slot (Thursday, 9th April) is available for anyone willing to present / practice. I believe this will be the case also for Thursday, 16th of April (given that Chris presented last week).

Let me know if some of you want to take either of the slots.

Meanwhile, wish you all a happy Easter break!

Best,
Elisa