[psychology-visionlist] AVA Easter 2015

Harriet Allen H.A.Allen at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 17 16:11:29 BST 2014

Hi All

Just a quick note to say that we will be hosting The AVA easter meeting
on 24 April 2015.

At the moment that is all to say really. Rooms are booked and it is
probably a bit early to be deciding what to have for lunch.

I'll be forming a planning committee so volunteers are welcome.

I also get to choose the keynote(s) so suggestions also welcome.

Yey. Top notch science and you don't even have to get an early train.

Harriet

--
Dr Harriet A Allen
H.A.Allen at nottingham.ac.uk