[psychology-visionlist] Christmas dinner

Zahra Hussain zahra.hussain at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 14 11:01:34 GMT 2014

Hi everyone,
Some of us have talked about options for the Christmas dinner, and nothing’s been settled, so I made an enquiry at Petit Paris.
They have pretty good food, a private room that can hold 20, and they’re in town and easy on the wallet: two course dinner: £19.95, three course: £23.95.

They’re almost booked (like most places, probably), so we need to book right away. They have Tues Dec 9 and Wed Dec 17. It is £10/head to hold the room, and I can do it over the phone.

How does this sound?

Please reply everyone, and say which date works better for you. If no one is strongly against Petit Paris, we can book one of the above dates.

Cheers,
Zahra

-