[psychology-visionlist] AVA Easter meeting

Harriet Allen H.A.Allen at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Nov 13 10:02:54 GMT 2014

Hello All

First, my apologies for not attending meetings this term. I wasn't able
to attend the meeting where the time was changed and it clashes with
some teaching I have at the moment. In general I like the new time and
I'll be back next term.

I've mentioned before that we have The AVA Easter meeting in Nottingham
in April.

For those unfamiliar with The AVA, here is information about last years
meeting:
http://www.theava.net/meetings/ava2014.html

Would anyone (else, I have few) like to be on the organising committee?

Would anyone like to suggest invited speakers? (I'd like to get a
broader set of ideas than from my own mind.)

The first meeting of the organising group will be in December, but the
main work will be from Feb onwards.

Harriet

--
Dr Harriet A Allen