[Metal] Demo from Ian Pearshouse - Splashtop Classroom, Mirroring360 and VividTouch 65” screen

Sally Hanford Sally.Hanford at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Aug 9 15:58:02 BST 2016

For those of you working at the University of Nottingham, Ian Pearshouse from the UX team in IS has kindly offered to provide a demonstration of the following:

Splashtop Classroom  (http://www.splashtop.com/classroom ) - allows a ‘teacher’ to share their screen with others on their devices &

Mirroring360 (http://www.mirroring360.com/ ) - software screencasting service.

VividTouch 65” screen  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tRqZaDqffk

The proposed date is Wednesday 10th August at 11am but this may be subject to change (as Ian is currently on leave so we await confirmation of his availability) and I’m sure Ian would be happy to schedule in more than one session if you can’ make it then.
If you’re interested in attending, please can you reply to this email to let me know?

Sally Hanford
Libraries and Research and Learning Resources
King's Meadow Campus, Lenton Lane, Nottingham NG7 2NR
t: 0115 84 67973