[Metal] METAL booklet

Joel Feinstein Joel.Feinstein at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 20 16:58:26 GMT 2012

Dear all,

Do you have any experience working with Media-Enhanced Teaching and Learning that you would like to share?

We propose to produce a booklet around this topic and we are seeking short case studies that we can include in this. Contributions of around 400 words would be great, and longer if you have more to say.

Funding for design and printing of the booklet will come from the MSOR Network and the National HE STEM Programme (who funded lunches at the METAL workshop meetings). The source of the funding means that the primary focus is on mathematics and STEM, but contributions showing good practice from other disciplines are also very welcome.  The finished booklet will be distributed by the funders in print (around 300 print run) and electronically via the MSOR Network and National HE STEM Programme websites.

If you are willing to write a short case study please email Peter Rowlett on p.rowlett at bham.ac.uk<mailto:p.rowlett at bham.ac.uk>
The deadline for submissions will be April 13th 2012.

Regards,

Joel Feinstein & Peter Rowlett.

--
 Dr J. Feinstein       Tel:  +44-115-9514968
Pure Mathematics      FAX:  +44-115-9514951