[Maths-Education] PRiME event

Jana Dean jdean at reachone.com
Sun Nov 26 17:01:39 GMT 2023

Hello Gwen,  I submitted an abstract just now.  If you accept my proposal, it would be best for us to participate during the second half of the event as it ends at 8:00 am in our timezone.  We can get up at 5:00, bit not much earlier than that!  Best, Jana Dean

Jana Dean
Teacher, Olympia School District
Facilitator, Mathematics Education Collaborative
Fulbright DAT 2019
PAEMST 2016

+13605076325
Website: www.mathbetweenus.org