[Maths-Education] PRiME event

Gwen Ineson (Staff) Gwen.Ineson at brunel.ac.uk
Wed Nov 22 07:59:04 GMT 2023

Hi All,

We're getting in touch to ask if you could promote the annual PRiME (Practitioner Research in Mathematics Education) event in your networks?

It is jointly run by the BERA Maths SIG and the BSRLM, and is an inclusive and supportive space for practitioner researchers to present early and ongoing research. We would be particularly grateful if you could encourage any masters and doctoral researchers doing close to practice research in maths education to get involved.

It is an online event, taking place on Saturday 3rd February 2024, with 250 word abstracts due by 11th December 2023.

More information is available here: https://www.bera.ac.uk/event/practitioner-research-in-mathematics-education-feb-2024

Many thanks,

Gwen, Gill, Corinne and Ouhao
Dr Gwen Ineson EdD MA BA(QTS) (Hons) SFHEA (she/her)
[A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature]<https://www.name-coach.com/gwen-ineson>
Deputy Head of Department
Reader - Mathematics Education
Department of Education
Brunel University London
College of Business, Arts and Social Sciences
Room 223, Gaskell Building, Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom

T +44 (0)1895 265865
W https://www.brunel.ac.uk/people/gwen-ineson
Twitter @gwen_ineson

Please note: my working days are usually Monday to Thursday