[Maths-Education] 1-year post at The Open University (UK)

Cathy.Smith cathy.smith at open.ac.uk
Mon Oct 10 17:23:30 BST 2022

Dear colleagues
Can I  please draw your attention to the advertisement for a Lecturer post at the Open University (UK).  This is a research and teaching post within our team, fixed term for one year.  The Open University is keen to build on its existing research presence in mathematics education, and has about 300 undergraduate students per year on distance-learning modules in mathematics education. The post is suitable for hybrid working and is based in Milton Keynes.

The advert and job description are here:
https://www.open.ac.uk/about/employment/vacancies/lecturer-mathematics-education-20363

If you want to know more , do get in touch.

Best wishes
Cathy Smith

[cid:image001.png at 01D8DCCC.BD7F5F30]

Dr Cathy Smith
Mathematics Education
School of Maths and Statistics
Faculty of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
(preferred pronouns she/her)
The Open University,
Walton Hall,  Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA
Tel: 01908  659707