[Maths-Education] Cambridge Maths

Geoffrey Wake Geoffrey.Wake at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 15 08:36:39 BST 2022

On behalf of Lynne McClure

Dear colleagues,

After 7 years in post as Director of Cambridge Maths I'm ready to hand on this amazing project. I would be very grateful if you could spread the word about this post. We are looking for someone who is

passionate about making a difference to mathematics education, using research to inform practice, collaborating with colleagues both here and internationally, innovating digital representations, working with an absolutely stellar and committed team, and who would be keen to work within the University of Cambridge. Salary is competitive and job satisfaction guaranteed!

Full details can be found at

https://careers.cambridge.org/jobs/vacancy/director-of-cambridge-mathematics-cambridge/2005/description/

and I would of course be happy to chat to any interested colleague.

Closing date 22nd June.

Best

Lynne

Many thanks

Lynne McClure

Director

Cambridge Mathematics

Please note my working days are Monday to Thursday, usually in Triangle on Monday and Tuesday and WFH on Wednesday and Thursday.

I do however often email outside working hours – please do not feel compelled to do the same.

Tel: +44 (0)1223 558 874
Mob: +44 (0)7714 917 355

Address: The Triangle Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8EA

Web: www.cambridgemaths.org<http://www.cambridgemaths.org>