[Maths-Education] 10th CADGME - Digital Tools in Mathematics Education Conference on 12-14 September 2022 in Jerusalem, Israel (Hybrid form)

Zsolt Lavicza lavicza at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 08:01:02 BST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Please join us at the 10th CADGME - Digital Tools in Mathematics Education Conference on 12-14 September 2022 in Jerusalem, Israel (Hybrid form).

Further information on the website:

http://cadg.me/2022

Abstract submission is still open and we plan special issues in the International Journal for Technology in Mathematics Education (IJTME) journal for participants after the conference.

We look forward to meeting you in Jerusalem or online.

Kind regards,

The CADGME Team

----------------------
Univ-Prof. Dr. Zsolt Lavicza, PhD
Johannes Kepler University, Linz School of Education, Linz, Austria
Budapest Metropolitan University, Budapest, Hungary
University of Cambridge, Faculty of Education, Queens' College, Cambridge, UK
Director of Research:
International GeoGebra Institute (IGI): http://geogebra.org
JKU Linz School of Education, Research Methods: https://www.jku.at/linz-school-of-education/
Geomatech Project: http://geometech.hu
Main: lavicza at gmail.com
GeoGebra: zsolt at geogebra.org
JKU: zsolt.lavicza at jku.at
Metropolitan: zlavicza at metropolitan.hu
Cambridge: zl221 at cam.ac.uk
Geomatech: zsolt.lavicza at geomatech.hu
Phone: (Hungary): +36 20 587 7847
            (Austria): +43 677 61290679
            (UK): +44 7962 488 222
Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count;
everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted. (Albert Einstein)