[Maths-Education] Arts in STEAM Conference 20-21 January, 2022

Zsolt Lavicza lavicza at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 06:48:56 GMT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Registration is still open until 15 January for the Arts in STEAM online conference on 20-21 January at the Linz School of Education, Johannes Kepler University.

Further details of registration and abstract submission:

https://www.geogebra.org/m/txxgevnd

We look forward to welcome you at our online event.

Kind regards,

Zsolt Lavicza and the JKU Organising Team

Planned future conferences organised with JKU

9-14 May, 2022, STEAM+ STEAM Lab- involving teachers and students from 11 countries, together with Ars Electronica Centre, and Tabak Fabrik, JKU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEdn_7rGl38 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEdn_7rGl38>

11-13 May, 2022 - STEAM Policy conference, Ministries of Education, European Commission are invited, JKU-Hybrid

20-24 June, 2022 - Digital Tools in Mathematics Education Conference, Jerusalem College of Technology, Jerusalem, Israel

22-27 August, 2022 - YESS Summer School by the European Society of Mathematics Education, JKU
https://www.jku.at/linz-school-of-education/yess-12/ <https://www.jku.at/linz-school-of-education/yess-12/>

----------------------
Univ-Prof. Dr. Zsolt Lavicza, PhD
Johannes Kepler University, Linz School of Education, Linz, Austria
Budapest Metropolitan University, Budapest, Hungary
University of Cambridge, Faculty of Education, Queens' College, Cambridge, UK
Director of Research:
International GeoGebra Institute (IGI): http://geogebra.org
JKU Linz School of Education, Research Methods: https://www.jku.at/linz-school-of-education/
Geomatech Project: http://geometech.hu
Main: lavicza at gmail.com
GeoGebra: zsolt at geogebra.org
JKU: zsolt.lavicza at jku.at
Metropolitan: zlavicza at metropolitan.hu
Cambridge: zl221 at cam.ac.uk
Geomatech: zsolt.lavicza at geomatech.hu
Phone: (Hungary): +36 20 587 7847
            (Austria): +43 677 61290679
            (UK): +44 7962 488 222
Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count;
everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted. (Albert Einstein)