[Maths-Education] Fwd: Help

Peter Gates Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Dec 22 14:38:31 GMT 2022

Best Wishes

Peter

 I’m Professor at TU Dresden for Primary Education/ Mathematics. I would send a job opportunity on your Mailing List (see below). Is there a possibility to do this? I can’t open the page http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/maths-education, which I got from my college Susanne Schnell from Frankfurt.

Kind regards
Sebastian

“Dear Young Researchers on Primary Education

At TU Dresden, a full PhD student or postdoctoral position of three years is available. In addition to research in the field of mathematical representations in primary school, there is also the opportunity to learn German and explore the historically exciting Dresden.

You will have to give four courses in English about Mathematics Education to prepare students for an internationally oriented teaching profession. Requirements are a Master's degree and experiences in primary education. Please apply till 13 January 2023.

We are looking forward to your applications,
Sebastian“

Prof. Dr. Sebastian Schorcht
Chair of Primary Education/ Mathematics Education

Technische Universität Dresden
Faculty of Education
01062 Dresden (Germany)
Tel.: +49 351 463-34038